Think what you want, I'm me and that's just something you'll have to put up with :)

Sunday, 11 April 2010

Alix

So that's me and 2 of my closest friends :) The one in the middle is moving away pretty soon and I'm worried that I'm not actually going to cope without her around :( She's one of the nicest people I know and she may not realise it but she's got a lot of friends up here who basically rely on her for the the sake of their sanity, and their happiness! It's gonna be difficult, I can tell you that much...
We ♥ You Alix :'(

1 comment:

  1. I hope things work out for you guys and you can still talk even though she is not around. btw i just wanted to say is a really awsome blog. you say so much in so little its amazing :D i have been meaning to read you blog sinse you came up on my follows and im really glad ive finally had the chance to do it. do you mind if i put a link to your blog on my blog list. im sure there are lots of people who would want to read this.
    rawr
    Raron

    ReplyDelete