Think what you want, I'm me and that's just something you'll have to put up with :)

Saturday, 17 April 2010

It's official, I'm an utter screw-up.
Now I know, we all make mistakes but I swear what I've done is more than a mistake, it's a betrayal on multiple levels. But you know what you do after you've betrayed someone? You say you're sorry and you try you're very hardest to make it up to them and to win their trust back. I know that this can take a lot of effort and a lot of time, but I know it's worth it so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I won't give up.

1 comment:

  1. Thats the spirit dont give up. yes it may take a long time but things get back to normal slowly at times like these. but dont try and bend to far over backwards and let them use you. coz i dont think then it would be worth making it up to them if they are going to treat you like durt when you are trying to put things right. we are here for you XD
    rawr
    Raron

    ReplyDelete