Think what you want, I'm me and that's just something you'll have to put up with :)

Sunday, 11 April 2010

Rainbows :)



I can remember a lady telling me once about how she'd been having a really bad week and how when she'd woke up that morning to the sound of rain, she'd felt really down. But then, whilst she was looking out her bedroom window, the sun came through the rain and she saw a rainbow. She told me that if she hadn't seen that rainbow, she probably wouldn't of even gotten out of her bed that morning. Now I don't know why but I think that's pretty special and I think if I was to link this to my life, I'd say my friends are my rainbow. Everyday, they are my reason for getting out of bed in the morning :) Just thought I'd share that...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a nice thought. your friends and loved one should be the reason why you get out of bed each day. i like it :D
    rawr
    Raron

    ReplyDelete