Think what you want, I'm me and that's just something you'll have to put up with :)

Friday, 9 April 2010

What's churning in my brain atm ;D

"You're the one I want next to me when all my dreams come true and you're the one I want next to me if they don't." Lucas Scott, OTH :) You'll have to come to expect this, I quote OTH constantly :L <--- How is this a laughing face?! I do not understand :'( But apparently a lotta people don't understand "XD" so....


One of my friends made me really happy the other night, just by being herself to be honest. I was laughing and smiling a damn sight more than I have in a while and for making me do so, I owe her a big thank you :) Here it goes - Thanks Cassie :D

1 comment:

  1. O i like your blog its really cool i like it. OTH isnt that One Tree Hill. dont really watch it myself tbh but maybe i should apperntly iys really good. people dont get XD i love that face i use it all the time :D
    rawr
    Raron

    ReplyDelete